- DESIGN YEAR: 2011 – 2012
- YEAR OF PRODUCTION: 2013 – ongoing
- CLIENT: Immobil Two srl
- TYPE OF INTERVENTION:
Executive Design Electrical and Mechanical
Executive Design Fire Prevention
Works Management Electrical, Mechanical and Fire Prevention
- BUDGET: € 1,275,000
- TOTAL SURFACE: 9.125 m2
The complex includes Tubertini Palace and the Tower of Uguzzoni. The palace was built in the fifteenth century, on the ancient Knight, now Via Oberdan, by the will of the Florentine Ludovisi family. Only in the eighteenth century it was ceded to Tubertini family, to be rebuilt in neoclassical style between 1770 and 1781, to a design by Giandomenico Dotti, with the assistance of Raimondo Compagnini. The tower of Uguzzoni contrary, is situated beyond the archway of Via Oberdan leads into a part of the old Jewish ghetto, the Herd alley and Saint Job. Built between the late twelfth and the beginning of the twelfth century, the tower became the property of the Ludovisi family in 1367 along with some adjacent houses; in the following decades passed from owner to owner until it was bought by Tubertini. It was precisely the Tubertini to give her the shape that characterizes it today, by removing the typical medieval aspect and creating a covered on top. In 1935, the Credito Romagnolo started the first restoration of the entire complex. The new intervention of 2011 led to a change of use destination with the creation of a shopping arcade on the ground floor and residential units on the first floors, the second and third. The basement houses the warehouses and cellars, while a detached volume was intended for automated garages.
PALACE TUBERTINI AND TOWER OF UGUZZONI BOLOGNA
STREET OBERDAN, 9 – BOLOGNA
The project of the gallery and common spaces on the ground floor has addressed the need to reconcile the value of space, illuminated by historical pendant luminaires with the new needs of a functional nature which required an adjustment to current standards of lighting levels and compliance with fire regulations. Therefore, in the gallery they have been recovered the pendant luminaires, while the small courtyard has been enhanced with the installation of equipment disappearing. The tunnel safety lighting is provided by a centralized system for the feeding of historic chandeliers specially rewired; in stairwells and municipalities are the steps appliances built-in batteries. For fire detection, with the objective of not upsetting the architectural layout of the gallery and of the time of the shops with the presence of cable components of wireless smoke detectors have been provided and infrared barriers. The sound system has been sized to provide an audible alarm without reverb environment and from the speakers have been placed in strategic areas to take advantage of the few existing steps. Both detection and dissemination have been installed in the gatehouse, constantly watched. Inside the apartments, the facilities have been designed to further enhance the value of the same. The search for innovation and customization has directed the design of electrical and mechanical systems to home automation. Through simple touch-screen “user friendly platforms”, you can display the power consumption, check the loads for the electric utilities with enhanced absorption and change the lighting of the lights throughout the apartment. Similarly, you can program and display data related to the heating / radiant floor cooling, powered by the technological station installed in the mezzanine. The thermal plants are built from a dehumidifier installed in the ceiling that, in addition to ensuring an optimal temperature and humidity comfort of the rooms during the summer months, is an aid to the heating system in case of failure or excessive slowness in achieving the desired set point.